This is the last week of school at Shady Grove. Today was a teacher workday as you can tell by my outfit, I was dressed to work! My wonderful first grade team threw me a surprise baby shower in case I don't make it back to work in the fall. The whole school chipped in and gave me some money to go buy baby things! This was a great surprise. Everything was decorated in red and white gingham which is what we are doing the nursery in. It was so cute! Thank You Shady Grove!!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
My Surprise Baby Shower!
This is the last week of school at Shady Grove. Today was a teacher workday as you can tell by my outfit, I was dressed to work! My wonderful first grade team threw me a surprise baby shower in case I don't make it back to work in the fall. The whole school chipped in and gave me some money to go buy baby things! This was a great surprise. Everything was decorated in red and white gingham which is what we are doing the nursery in. It was so cute! Thank You Shady Grove!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun!
How cute are you?!?! What a fun first baby shower!
You're looking pregnant now!!
Post a Comment