Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is DEATH, but the GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE through JESUS CHRIST our Lord and SAVIOR!"
We all deserve to die for our sins, thank you God for giving us your son so that we could live forever with you! Thank you Jesus for taking the punishment for all we have done!
Let us always remember the true gift of Easter, Eternal Life through Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!
What a reason to celebrate! We can never repay Christ for what he did for us, but we sure can live in a way that shows him how much we appreciate what he did for us!
These are some thoughts I had as I reflected on the meaning of Easter this year. Thought I would share.
We had a great day celebrating Christ's resurrection with our family!
1 comment:
I will be getting a picture right? They are beautiful. If I can stay well long enough I am going to try to get down and see you guys. Luke keeps us running pretty much between scouts and sports, but I will work it in somewhere.
Post a Comment