We took the girls on their first camping trip a couple weeks ago. Jeremiah and I love to camp and were excited about taking the girls. We even got them their own little PeaPod tents to put in our tent so they wouldn't roll around all night! We went with Erin's Parents to Grayson Highlands State Park. We had a great time and the girls did wonderful, but I think we underestimated how much extra work it would be camping with two eight month olds. We have decided until they are a little older we will be sticking to backyard camping for a while!! We took them on a couple of hikes in their new backpack carriers, which we love! We even saw some wild ponies!
BubbleShare: Share photos - Easy Photo Sharing
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the pictures!! They look like they are ready to go caving with the helmets & headlights!
I love the pictures. We had a great time and cant wait to do it again.
G'Pa
Post a Comment