Singing and Dancing to Action Bible Songs!!
January
Our First Sled Ride! We didn't like it !! Maybe next year?
It has been a while since I have sat down to post some recent pics of the girls. Just to catch you up... Elizabeth and Samantha are 18 months old now and becoming more independent every day! They started walking right before Christmas and have been moving ever since. They are saying new words every day! I can't wait until they can fully communicate with us. They do know some baby sign language which has been very helpful in knowing what they want. Now they say and sign the words which is really neat! They love to read, play with their babies, dance, sing, watch their baby movies (Praise Baby, Baby Einstein, Cedarmont Kids), color, have tea parties, play outside in their cars, swings, and ride their new 4-wheelers (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!). We are looking forward to a fantastic Spring and Summer playing outside. Mommy had a big case of Cabin Fever!!! The girls and I just went to visit Amy and James with Grammy last week. It was fun playing in their new house. We wish we could see them more! Hopefully I can update with more photos soon! We are taking pictures...doing something with them is another story!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment