Almost 2 years old! I can't believe it. They are so beautiful, just like their Mama. Love, Erin
Love the pics with the music. Oh and the kids are beautiful!G'Pa
In a lot of the pictures, I can see what they'll look like as older girls. They are so pretty. Glad you all are having a great summer!
They are precious! Thank you for sharing with me. Of course, I need pictures of my grandsons' future wives! Love, Beth
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Almost 2 years old! I can't believe it. They are so beautiful, just like their Mama. Love, Erin
Love the pics with the music. Oh and the kids are beautiful!
G'Pa
In a lot of the pictures, I can see what they'll look like as older girls. They are so pretty. Glad you all are having a great summer!
They are precious! Thank you for sharing with me. Of course, I need pictures of my grandsons' future wives! Love, Beth
Post a Comment